Keylab 94 Luquer St Ground Floor Brooklyn, NEW YORK, 11231 Google Maps
Keylab (www.keylab.nyc), located in Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn, is an innovative music education studio that offers private lessons and group classes to children from age 5, teens and adults.
We are seeking a friendly, enthusiastic receptionist who loves music and the arts, and enjoys working with kids and families.
The position begins on Monday, October 3rd, and we are prioritizing candidates who can make a minimum commitment through the end of June 2022.
This is a part-time position, and candidates do not have to work all shift listed. We will accept candidates who are available for at least two shifts or more. The available shifts are Monday-Friday 3-7pm, and Saturdays 11am-4pm.
– respond to emails and phone calls
– receive visitors and students in our front lobby
– assist the director and teachers with various clerical & studio tasks
– light cleaning and resetting of the studio for the next day’s classes
– Signing out children to parents at the end of class each day
– other various duties as assigned
– high school diploma or currently enrolled in high school aged 14 or older
– excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
– strong organizational skills
– basic computer skills (using Mac OS)
– experience working with Google Workspace (Docs, Drive, and Sheets) a plus, but not necessary
To apply, please respond with: - a cover letter telling us why you would be a good fit for this position - a resume, or for current high school students a list of achievements and experience - at least two professional references. - High school students who do not have professional references can submit personal email@example.com://www.keylab.nyc/job-openings