The Afterschool Pathfinder team is committed to facilitating an optimal experience for all Pathfinder users. To maintain the integrity of this site, users must adhere to the Afterschool Pathfinder job posting guidelines enumerated below.
Posts that violate the guidelines will be rejected. Furthermore, the Afterschool Pathfinder team reserves the right to reject any posting determined to be inconsistent with our policies. We are not responsible for providing specific information regarding the rejection or removal of any given post.
- Job posts and employer profiles on Afterschool Pathfinder should be related to afterschool, summer, and other expanded learning programs. This site caters to youth development professionals. Administrative positions within these organizations are allowable. Positions and employer profiles deemed to be unrelated to the field will not be approved.
- Jobs must be available on an equal opportunity basis. Employers may not discriminate based on age, race, gender, or sexual orientation.
- Employers posting jobs on Afterschool Pathfinder cannot charge job seekers to apply, interview, or begin work. In the event that an employer requires work to determine a job seeker’s compatibility (e.g., afterschool program trial session, writing sample/test, etc.), candidates should be compensated fairly,
- Posted jobs must be real and seek to fill current vacancies. General advertisements are not permitted. Jobs that have been filled must be removed in a timely manner.
- The privacy of job seekers must be respected, and no information gathered in the application process may be shared with third parties.
- Content of the job postings and employer profiles must be respectful. Offensive content will be removed.
- Only links relevant and necessary to job descriptions and employer profiles are permitted.
- Content unrelated to real and currently open jobs is not allowed. Spam, scams, and other unrelated content will not be approved.
- Employers are responsible for the content within their posts. Job content and employer profiles should be unique. Plagiarism is not permitted.
- All content within job posts must accurately reflect the available job, including but not limited to location, job duties, position requirements, wage, and application process.
- All content within employer profiles must accurately reflect the employer organization.
If you have questions about these guidelines, please contact us.