Saratoga Regional YMCA 290 West Ave Saratoga Springs, NY, 12866 Google Maps
The Saratoga Regional YMCA will be offering a Before & After School Site Leader position and we are excited to have you join our team! We are seeking energetic and dedicated individuals to lead in the planning and implementation of fun and creative activities/curriculums in our before and after school program. This position promotes a positive, safe, and nurturing atmosphere for children.
• Fun, interactive atmosphere!
• Competitive pay
• No Nights or weekends
• Free YMCA membership!
• Minimum age of 18 years old.
• Associate’s Degree in Childhood Education, Elementary Education, Physical Education, Recreation or a related field, or a School Age Child Care Credential with 1-year experience working with children less than 13 years of age, or a High School Diploma with 2 years’ direct experience working with children less than 13 years of age.
• Working knowledge and understanding of OCFS guidelines
• Maintain and understand ratios.
• Employee must work the required 12-month calendar year (including summers).
• Current CPR PRO & First Aid certifications preferred
Submit cover letter and resume to the attention ofhttps://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Apply/1192071/Saratoga-Regional-YMCA/Site-Leader---Before-After-School-Care 290 West Ave New York Google Maps