21st Century Community Learning Centers Programs 2043B STATE HWY 68 CANTON, New York, 13617 Google Maps
Cornell Cooperative Extension of St. Lawrence County is seeking Program Educators and Site Directors for the 21st Century Community Learning Center Programs for the 2022-2023 School year (10 month position). Programs will be held at Parishville-Hopkinton Central School, Colton-Pierrepont Central School, Edwards-Knox Central School, and Hermon-Dekalb Central School. Hours will be flexible and vary based on location for an average of 17.5 hours per week.
If you have any questions or need assistance please call Jackie Card, Program Director, at 315-379-9192 ext. 234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Cornell Cooperative Extension is an employer and educator recognized for valuing AA/EEO, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities and provides equal program and employment opportunities.
• Associate’s Degree or equivalent education (GED/High School Diploma and 1 year transferable/program experience).
• Experience is relevant to the role of the position.
• Ability to meet travel requirements associated with this position, including valid NYS driver’s license.
• Ability to meet acceptable background check standards (DMV and criminal background checks).
• Ability to meet acceptable background check standards (After-School Checks – Grant Based).
• Ability to work flexible hours which may include evenings and/or weekends, as appropriate.
• Familiarity of subject matter appropriate to area of programming (4-H Youth Development and Agriculture).
• Demonstrated initiative, reliability and dependability.
• Demonstrated ability to organize, implement, and teach informal educational programs.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively through oral, written and visual means.
• Demonstrated ability to utilize computer technologies for educational and communication purposes.
• Demonstrated ability to participate in professional team efforts.