Country Childrens Center Before and After School Program 410 Bedford Road Bedford Hills, NY, 10507 Google Maps
Like working with kids? Looking to be part of a fun and meaningful work experience? Country Childrens Center is now hiring responsible, reliable, and motivated people to join our team!
The Country Childrens Center offers high quality, excellent before and after school programs. We are committed to hiring positive and caring staff. To learn more about our organization go to www.countrychildrenscenter.org
We are currently looking for before and after school program staff that will provide a warm, welcoming environment, in which children can learn, grow, and play.
Our before and after school programs run Monday through Friday in the Bedford, Katonah-Lewisboro, & Yorktown School Districts. Applicants may work in either or both positions.
– Assist with and implementing daily activities, which may include: group games, arts & crafts, reading, homework help, and other activities
– Ensure program complies with OCFS guidelines, program policies, and school policies
– Build relationships with children and families
– Ensure emotional and physical safety of all children
– Promote positive social + emotional development
– Participate in and attend team meetings and additional trainings as needed
– Have FUN!!
Resume to the attention ofSFigler@countrychildrenscenter.org