YMCA of Greater Rochester - Before and After School Programs 1851 Fairport Nine Mile Point Rd Penfield, Monroe, 14526 Google Maps
Under the general direction of the Site Coordinator/ Director, the Site Assistant is responsible for on-site activity leadership, working directly with children. Staff members must be qualified by training and experience to carry out their respective functions in the administration, operation and maintenance of the school-age child care program. The position is responsible for ensuring that the child care programs convey the mission, purpose, image, and core values of the YMCA of Greater Rochester.
We have flexible scheduling. FREE YMCA membership. No nights or weekends. We have shifts mornings and or afternoons. 6:45-8:30/9am and 2:30/3 to 6pm (timing depends on school district/location). We are located in 27 different locations throughout Monroe, Ontario, and Wayne county.
Submit cover letter and resume to the attention email@example.com://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/1197181 New York Google Maps
• Be at least 16 years of age; a high school degree or GED preferred.
• Have one year experience working with children under 13 years of age, preferably in an organized setting.
• Bring to this position maturity, responsibility, and a sincere interest in working with people.
• Have strong interpersonal, communication, and organization skills.
• Possess a general knowledge and understanding of the YMCA, its goals, and its mission.
• Possess knowledge of various resources for programming ideas and the skills to utilize that information in assisting daily activities.
• Possess knowledge of age appropriate activities and expectations of children ages 5-12.