Area of Focus:
Academic Support/Homework Help, Arts (Visual, Music, Dance, Theater), Leadership/Mentoring, Office/Adminstrative Support, Sports/Recreation/Fitness, Program Director
- Oversee administration and development of the program.
- Supervise, train, and evaluate staff.
- Develop and maintain a strong rapport with program participants and community/school-based partners.
- Collaborate with Good Shepherd Services and external programs to identify participants.
- Maintain close collaboration with Assistant Principal and other DOE staff.
- Foster team building through staff meetings, trainings, and activities.
- Develop relevant resources and linkages for participants.
- Recruit and enroll youth.
- Participate in supervisory, team and partner meetings as required.
- Participate in GSS work readiness meetings, workgroups, and committees.
- Ensure that contractual requirements are met.
- Participate in program evaluation activities.
- Implement program wide events, trips, and groups.
- Oversee program budget.
- Carry a small caseload of participants.
- Perform statistical, narrative, and record keeping duties as required.
- Collaborate with the Good Shepherd Services support departments to analyze data and outcomes for the programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
How to Apply:
To the Attention of:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years of experience with the young adult population in school, vocational, or employment settings required.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or related field preferred.
- Experience in program administration, development, and supervision a plus.
- Knowledge of Trauma Informed Practice a plus.
- Knowledge of and passion for Racial and Social Justice a plus.
- Must have excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work evenings.
- Must have a commitment to work from a strength-based and/or youth and family development perspective.