Good Shepherd Services, a leading NYC non-profit committed to the success of young people and families, is currently seeking a Group Leader, for our Evening Program at Roosevelt Cornerstone Community Center in Brooklyn.
The Group Leader for evening program is responsible for creating and implementing engaging activities for teens and adults ages 11 and up. In addition, the Group Leader for evening program is responsible for building relationships with teens and adults to ensure retention of participants.
How to Apply:
Go to http://www.goodshepherds.org/employment.html for a complete description and application instructions. Fax: (212) 627-9472
To the Attention of:
- High School Graduate or GED and at least 2 years related experience in youth development programs preferred.
- Must have the ability to work Saturdays and evenings.
- Able to lead and participate in group activities.
- A commitment to working with youth from a variety of backgrounds, while providing high quality services.
- Must have a commitment to work from a trauma-informed, strength-based and youth and family development perspective.